Skip to content
- Each bride must submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Either the bride or the groom must have some sort of affiliation to the University of South Carolina. It can be from a family member of the bride or groom as well.
- The application is a 500 word essay or 3 minute video about your love story and why you should receive the free wedding.
- Each submitted essay must include a photo of the bride and groom. If there is no photo included, the application will not be considered valid.
- The couple must agree to hand over all control of planning the wedding to the HRTM 362 Class.
- There can only be 3 bridesmaids, 3 groomsmen, and 100 guests. Any extra persons will have to be paid for by the bride and groom.